The solution for removing unsightly skin imperfection such as:
- Telangiectasia: a condition characterized by dilation of the capillaries causes them to appear as small red or purple clusters, often spidery in appearance, on the skin.
- Cherry hemangioma: are cherry papules on the skin.They are a harmless (benign) tumor, containing an abnormal proliferation of blood vessels, and have no relationship to cancer. They are the most common kind of angioma, and increase with age, occurring in nearly all adults over 30 years.
- Cholesterol deposits: are fatty deposits in a form of a donut
- Milium: are also called milk spots or oil seeds which are small yellowish white grains, the size of a pinhead, these grains correspond to small fat deposits.
- Skin Tags: A skin tag is a small, soft, benign skin growth, often on a stalk. Skin tags are probably the single most common bump on adult skin. Skin tags are harmless but can be annoying.Skin tags tend to occur on the eyelids, neck, armpits, groin folds, and under breasts.
What is the Vasculyse Procedure?
VascuLyse is a thermocoagulation system based on a radio-frequency technology that can be used on all skin types, men or women, to deliver immediate visible results. The sterile and disposable stylus tips are used just once for safety and hygiene purposes.
There are many benefits and advantages of Vasculyse, a non-invasive procedure where a gentle electric current is used known as electro-coagulation therapy, the blood is solidified in vessels which are unsightly and redirected to deeper, hidden vessels and the treated vessels are replaced with scar tissue. Because only the superficial layer of the skin are worked on, there is no visible scarring, and this in itself is a major benefit. You see amazing results quickly one of the advantages of VascuLyse is that skin reaction is always minimal and within hours to a few days results can be seen. Treatments can be done on the face, upper body, back and arms. The beauty of this cost effective and non-invasive procedure is that it is virtually painless; there is just a slight pricking the skin surface which cause the distended capillaries to coagulate.
The treatment take about fifteen minutes and you may need 1-8 sessions to treat most of skins disorders. A healthy, clear skin starts to emerge almost immediately.